Skip to main content

You're the Tweetest - Pretty Pink Posh

Hi there, crafty friends! I am excited to share with you a recent card-making project I created using the Pretty Pink Posh Decorative Birdhouses Dies and the Stitched Bird Dies. I love that these dies allow me to create unique and colorful cards with various colors of cardstocks.


For this particular card, I chose a color palette of pinks, purples, teals, and yellows. To create some depth and interest, I used a pink gingham patterned paper as the background for my card panel. I then added a green Stitched Leafy Border Die on the top portion of the card panel and decorated it with Spring Foliage Dies in pink, purple, and yellow.


To create the focal point of the card, I used the birdhouse and bird dies and customized them using different colors of cardstock. I mounted the birdhouse on foam to create some dimension and glued the bird in front of the birdhouse. I also added more flowers on the left bottom corner of the birdhouse to complete the scene.

For the sentiment, I stamped it onto the card panel in black ink. I also added some pearls for interest and elegance. Finally, I matted the card base onto a white cardstock and glued the card panel onto a 5-inch square card base.


Creating this card was such a fun and creative process. I hope that by sharing my project, I can inspire you to create your own cards using the latest dies from Pretty Pink Posh. Happy crafting!

Comments

  1. The card is adorable. Love the colors that you chose. The flower in the center even looks like it was made out of a bow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This card is so freaking cute.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! rita.navarre@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Release 2023 Blog Hop - Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello and welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh October 2023 Release Blog Hop! For my card, I started out with a light blue cardstock that measures 4.5 inches square. I stenciled through the Winter Words with Finnabair Snowflake Paste for a fun background. I then made a mug shaker using the Winter Mug Dies and the cutout to make a window for the shaker is from the Birthday Mug Additions Dies. The shaker bits are from the Christmas Cookie Shaker Beads . I used various colors of cardstock from Spellbinders for my card. I added a cute little bird from the Holiday Birds Dies and a couple gifts using the rectangle pieces from the Build A Stocking Dies. The rest of the die cuts are from the new Holiday Mug Additions Dies.  Then I added some pink dots on the greenery with Liquid Pearls in Ballerina. Lastly, I glued the card panel onto a 4.5-inch square card base. Make sure to check out the rest of the Hop for more inspiration using the new products from Pretty Pink Posh! There are 4 $30 g

Heffy Doodle and Gerda Steiner Designs Collaboration

  Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Gerda Steiner Designs Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies! For this fun collaboration, I made a slimline birthday card. To begin, I stamped, colored, and cut images from Gerda Steiner Designs - On the Table , On the Bookshelf and the new Heffy Doodle Popping By stamp set. I then cut the largest rectangle from the Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies in white cardstock. For my table, I used the Ain't So Plaid Stencil and inked with Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxides. The top portion is ink blended with Tattered Rose and I splattered some black and rose gold acrylic paint for interest. I then white heat embossed the happy birthday sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock. Next, I adhered the elements down onto the card. Lastly, I adhered my panel onto a slimline card base. BLOG HOP DETAILS: To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need

Pretty Pink Posh August 2023 Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh August 2023 Release Blog Hop!  For my project, I made a box card filled with the cutest critters and pumpkins from the Halloween Signs , Pumpkin Patch Critters , and Woodland Thanks  Stamp Sets. I love that PPP new products always go well with previously-released items.  Make sure to check out the rest of the Hop for more inspiration using the new products from Pretty Pink Posh! There are 3 $30 gift certificates up for grabs (one winner each day). Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 08/15/2023. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog. Blog Hop List:  Pretty Pink Posh blog Amy Rysavy Cathy Zielske Leica Palma Channin Pelletier Jeanne Jachna Lisa Mears Carly Minner